Dear Colleagues:

We are seeking applicants for two positions at the University of South Carolina, effective August 2018. Please consider these or share them with someone who might be interested. The position announcements are attached. Please let me know if you have questions, or you may chat with any of my colleagues who will be attending AEJMC next month.

Best,

Shirley Staples Carter, Ph.D
Professor
Chair, SJMC Diversity Committee
School of Journalism and Mass Communications
College of Information and Communications Representative,
UofSC Council of Academic Diversity and Inclusion Officers
800 Sumter Street
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC  29208
(803) 777-3324