Hello all,

It's hard to believe that AEJMC is almost upon us!

The MAC business meeting will be held Thursday, August 10, at 6:45 p.m. In keeping with (recent) tradition, AEJ President Jennifer Greer will be meeting with us for the first 20 minutes in what will largely be a question/answer format. The goal here is to make sure she's hearing our concerns about diversity open a dialogue to work on addressing these issues.

We have some other items to discuss, along with our annual elections. Two things you can help me with:

1) If you have an item you'd like added to the agenda, please send me an email and let me know.

2) If you are interested in becoming an officer, or if you have someone you think we should contact to see if they're interested, definitely let me know! The more voices we have, the better the organization, and this will also help the process itself go faster.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know, and I look forward to seeing you all in Chicago!

Josh

Josh Grimm, PhD
Manship School of Mass Communication
Louisiana State University
206 Hodges Hall, Baton Rouge, LA, 70803
225.578.5198
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | manship.lsu.edu