From: PDQNet Community Leadership Team List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Norton, Barbara L. (HSC) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Seeking Input on Priorities for Research on Primary Care - Survey Link Enclosed

I received this request through one of my listservs, and I invite all OKPRN members to take 2 minutes to offer your thoughts on unanswered questions in primary care worldwide.

"We are a team of researchers from the University of Toronto and the Besrour Centre, a global health initiative of the College of Family Physicians of Canada. We are working on a project to identify the world’s most important research questions in primary care. Despite a growing interest in primary care and family medicine research, there has never before been a comprehensive attempt to identify what are the key issues in this field for future research worldwide.

In order to carry out this research, we are soliciting input from stakeholders, (including patients, caregivers, researchers, clinicians, and policymakers) who have knowledge and expertise about primary care and family medicine.

The project involves a short (2 minute) survey for input into this important issue. We are asking for up to 3 responses to the following question:
What are the world’s ten most important unanswered research questions in primary care?
After receiving responses, we will work with a steering group and the Besrour Centre to refine these into answerable questions. We will use systematic search strategies to identify which of the suggested questions are unanswered. Then, we will engage in a priority setting exercise with our stakeholders to identify what are the most important and feasible questions.

If you would like to participate,  please Cntrl+Click on the survey link here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F6fhmcDqosPCagiF&d=DwMFaQ&c=qRnFByZajCb3ogDwk-HidsbrxD-31vTsTBEIa6TCCEk&r=WqV8dDZkd5mHUjxs7dOItPq3biYE0LZn2DSurJT5lY4&m=WJt_RFNAgaVTxEcoTR5OaT54ubJYdAzU-rEml2hPmDs&s=Rr2-rEIJoGPM_9CyICvnX7UV02t0Opf6WAVcZnzHlOU&e=>.    If you leave your email address, you will receive a copy of the results.  If you have any questions, please contact the principal investigator (Braden O’Neill) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  Thank you for taking the time to consider participating in the study – your suggestions make this study happen!  Nav Persaud ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)"

I have tested the link but if you have any problems with it, let me know directly and I will forward the complete url.

Barbara L. Norton, DrPH
Assistant Professor of Research
Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Research Division
900 NE 10th St., Room 2209, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-308-0801 (cell phone), 405-271-3733 (office phone)