Hello MACers,

The AEJMC MAC Division is seeking a few more mentors. We currently have more mentees than mentors.

Please consider serving as a mentor. I know we are all very busy, but if we want this program to be a success, we have to pitch in and do our part as senior MAC members.

Kathleen McElroy has worked very hard to make this program a success. She needs our help. The link to the form is below. Please share it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZJqxGHbgyvFzDlBv_43zeB0svxL_4-w6uRo1kpW1LcFQKeg/viewform

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Mia Moody-Ramirez, Ph.D.
Baylor University
American Studies Program Director
Associate Professor & Graduate Program Director
Department of Journalism, Public Relations & New Media
2016-17 ATL Baylor University Fellow
2017 AEJMC Minorities and Communication Division Head