---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Regis, Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Subject: 38th Intercultural Communication Conference 2018
To: Ek Daufin <[log in to unmask]>

Dr. Daufin:
I have attached the announcement for our Intercultural Communication
Conference to be in April 2018.
Please help us by circulating the announcement among as many members of the
MAC division as possible.
We expect to use other means of dissemination, but believe that you would
be very helpful as an "outlet"
Humphrey A. Regis, Ph.D., Professor
School of Communication, Texas Southern University
3100 Cleburne Street   Houston   Texas   77004-4501
VOICE: 713.313.7435 <(713)%20313-7435>          E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]

--
Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin

*Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:*
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
*Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.*
*With all my heat & heart I want to work with and for kind, competent,
strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!*