Woo hoo!

On Jan 17, 2018 10:28 AM, "Kimberley Schooler" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
That's fantastic!

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Pcs,

We have 321 entries in the Write To Win contest! Good showing!

Janis

--
Kimberley Schooler, NBCT
Truman Elementary

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information that is legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.