OWP Teachers,
Deadline for the OWP Write To Win contest is January 16 (always the Tuesday after MLK Day to give you extra time).Attached is the flyer containing directions for entering and a list of all the categories. I know how busy you are, but I hope you will take some time to round up your 15 favorite pieces of writing by your students this school year and send them my way!We know you write with and for your students, so please consider submitting some of your own writing as well.
If you have questions, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask], call me at 405-495-4903, or text me at 405-250-5400.  I know we'll have another great Anthology of Writing again this year and look forward to honoring the winning writers and teachers at our spring conferences.
Good luck!
Janis CramerWrite To Win Contest Coordinator