Hello AEJMC members,

Promote your program at upcoming Native American Journalists Association conference in Miami; this year we are partnered with the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

Right now NAJA is growing (yes, you heard me right! I know other j-organizations are seeing a decline) and has been growing in attendance at its national conference. We have close to 500 members now and had more than 1,100 attendees across NAJA, NAHJ, SPJ and RTDNA at the last joint national conference in Anaheim.

This year we are partnering with the National Association of Hispanic Journalists for our student newsroom and conference . So the reach could be huge, if you have interest in sponsoring a fellow or our program in some way.

Options for partnership include:

1) Become a sustaining member and gain benefits for your network, including opportunities to host webinars with past and current fellows (and shared directly with 500 members)

2) Support the 2018 Native American Journalism Fellowship fund with a one-time donation (see attached document)

3) NAJA has created an education pathways (see attached) that you my have interest in joining at any level

4) Sponsor a booth at the NAJA/NAHJ International Conference Career Fair and get face time with more than 800 attendees from the Native American and Hispanic communities (See page 7 in the attached sponsorship guide attached).

In addition, if you'd like to meet NAJA fellows and/or be a judge for student and professional awards, please feel free to let us know.I have copied NAJA's executive director here and included our sponsorship guide as well as fellow information.

Thanks for any consideration and/or movement from your end to help support our journalism diversity initiatives!

Best , Victoria