Hello, fellow MACD members.

I hope your week is off to a great start!

If you are interested in serving as a moderator or discussant for the
August convention in D.C., please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Riva Brown
AEJMC MACD Faculty Research Chair

*Riva R. Brown, Ph.D.*
*Assistant Professor of Public Relations  *
University of Central Arkansas  *|  *School of Communication
Win Thompson Hall   *|  *204G
*rr*[log in to unmask]  |  O: 501-450-3655

I do not read or respond to emails on weekends and after 6 p.m. on weekdays.

*The University of Central Arkansas aspires to be a premier learner-focused
public comprehensive university, dedicated to academic vitality, integrity
and diversity (AVID).*