Greetings! With the 50th anniversary of the death of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. at hand, I wanted to make you and your schools aware of the opportunity to obtain a collection with original documents bearing Dr. King's signature and initials as well as nearly 20 items related to his shooting.

There also are framed documents with signatures and photos of many other African-American leaders, including George Washington Carver, Booker T. Washington, Shirley Chisholm, Adam Clayton Powell and several others, plus noted abolitionists like William Lloyd Garrison.These would form a powerful display for a library or room on campus or be helpful to archives, and are available affordably.

If you/your school have interest, please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask] Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Rev. Kyle Huckins, Ph.D.
Immediate Past Chairman
AEJMC Commission on Status of Minorities

Acts 17:26