Hello, fellow MACD members.

I hope your week is off to a great start!

If you are interested in serving as a moderator or discussant for the August convention in D.C., please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Riva Brown
AEJMC MACD Faculty Research Chair

Riva R. Brown, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Public Relations
University of Central Arkansas  |  School of Communication
Win Thompson Hall   |  204G
rrbrown@uca.edu  |  O: 501-450-3655

I do not read or respond to emails on weekends and after 6 p.m. on weekdays.

The University of Central Arkansas aspires to be a premier learner-focused public comprehensive university, dedicated to academic vitality, integrity and diversity (AVID).