This looks like it could be fun!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tesser, Scott M. <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Apr 1, 2018, 12:29 PM
Subject: Boomer Rocket Team Inquiry
To: ouarc <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

               I’m Scott Tesser, project manager of the Boomer Rocket Team at OU. I’m contacting you today to ask whether any of your members would have any interest in coming with our team to Argonia Kansas during the weekend of April 7-8 for a rocket launch. We’re using a Telemega GPS system in our rocket and need a member with a HAM radio license and callsign in order to operate it legally. All travel, accommodations, and food will be provided for a member that comes. It will be a day long event, with numerous other rockets launching as well, so it’ll be a fun time! If any of your members have any interest, please let me know and we’ll work out details!

Thank you,

Scott Tesser