Colleagues,

Just in time for AEJMC--We have an exciting new position open at the Gaylord College at the University of Oklahoma.  We are seeking a public relations colleague who will join a great team of scholars and teachers committed to preparing emerging practitioners and researchers in our field.  We are especially interested in applicants with expertise in ethics research, complementing current program and university strengths.  Here are the details about the position: apply.interfolio.com/52927<http://apply.interfolio.com/52927>

Please share this broadly with interested colleagues and advanced doctoral students.  I would love to visit with anyone personally about this opportunity during AEJMC, as well as connect you with our associate dean, David Craig, who will be available to answer questions too.  Send me an email at [log in to unmask] or let's find each other at our events.  Have a great conference, everyone, and thanks in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

Meta

Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D., APR
Gaylord Family Professor//Strategic Communication
Editor: Communication Booknotes Quarterly<http://bit.ly/2vYGyJm>
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
395 W. Lindsey Blvd.//Norman, OK   73019//PH: 405-325-5227  @DrMCar
Race, Gender, Class & the Media<https://www.kendallhunt.com/store-product.aspx?id=146957>
American Indians and the Mass Media<http://www.oupress.com/ECommerce/Book/Detail/1622/american%20indians%20and%20the%20mass%20media>