We're in that sweet, sweet home stretch!

Need a little life in your dead week? Ready to take a break from studying for your micro final, but can't afford to just keep binging on Fuzzy's Oreo churros in a secluded booth? We've all been there! Probably!

Come for two hours of completely free (!!) improvised comedy this Saturday, December 1 at 8:00pm to send you off into the eleventh hour of this semester with a smile. Doors will open at 7:30 in the Scholar's Room, on the third floor of the Union.

While we try to keep our shows in the PG-13 zone, keep in mind that improvised comedy may not be suitable for all ages.

Thank you,
Jay Edwards
Adviser, OUI

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.