Thank You SACNAS 2018!

From: University of Southern California - Keck School of Medicine [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 5:05 PM
To: Walden, Susan E. <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Thank You SACNAS 2018!

Thank you for visiting the Keck School of Medicine of USC table at the 2018 SACNAS Conference!

For more information regarding graduate programs and summer research opportunities available at the Keck School of Medicine, please click on the links below to visit our websites.

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
USC PIBBS · 1975 Zonal Avenue Kam 409 · Los Angeles, CA 90089-0001 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

To unsubscribe from the OU-LSAMP list, click the following link:
https://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=OU-LSAMP&A=1