Something tells me this will appeal to old- timers! 😁 At least, this
old-timer finds the Harvey House history interesting...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CenturyLink Customer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 10:54 AM
Subject: Harvey Houses on the Air 2019.
To: <[log in to unmask]>, nm5rc <[log in to unmask]>

Hello.

I am sending you two links to the same event. Harvey Houses on the Air
(2019) will be held again this year in September.
This is our third straight year.

Our club sponsors this event.

https://www.qsl.net/vcara/

https://www.facebook.com/HHOTA2019/

There were 84 Harvey Houses. There were Harvey Houses in Arizona, Arkansas,
California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio,
Oklahoma and Texas. As you are based in Oklahoma chances are good you might
be near a Harvey House. Remember, you do not need to be IN the Harvey Hotel
to participate. You can set up your rig outside or even sit in the parking
lot. We are interested in collecting as many Harvey Hotels as we can this
year so we hope you participate.

There is more information and a place to sign up on our website. We will be
contacting you closer to the event as well.

Ginger, KC5MTI