From: Dana A Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Hays, Thomas C. <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Proposal for an on-air event with LSU

Kim,

OK, so I threw together a sample certificate and it's attached.  I have
sent notes to both Ohio State and Clemson.   Ohio State is a probable
yes, but no word from Clemson yet.

To do the log checking, we each keep a log in ADI format or as a
spreadsheet.  It is fairly easy for me to take each one, convert it to
a spreadsheet and grab all the calls that are common to both (or more)
logs.

What I was thinking is that we could operate from morning until after
the two bowl games are over. (5PM CST Peach, 9PM CST Fiesta) To contact
you from Baton Rouge is going to likely need 40m or 80m.

I am just throwing out ideas, so feel free to toss some in.

I know we can get this publicized by the ARRL Collegiate Initiative.  I
also belong to a couple of ham organizations that I can send notices
to.

I am not sure we could get it announced in the ARRL weekly letter.

--
Dr. Dana A. Browne
Professor and Associate Chair