I'm the faculty advisor of the OU club and think this is a SUPERB idea!
Time is short for getting any announcements out, however, so publicizing it
will be a challenge. Do you have a template for the special certificates?
Also, how should we verify that the call is in both logs? We should also
insure the clubs work each other.

73,

Kim Elmore N5OP

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, UAS, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

*β€œThe weather is never wrong.” – Pam Wilson*