I ran as W5TC from my home station at N5OP: 2 el on 40 m at 50 ft and 1500 W from a slightly modded AL-1200 running 4 kV B+, driven by a TenTec Orion II. All Qs are on 40 m, 7248 kHz. 26 Qs total before I had to QRT for lightning and an appointment. The log is attached. I had lots of fun!

73 & HNY,

Kim N5OP