Hi,
This is Xingxiu from Dr. Yang's lab. I am not sure if any of my group members has picked it up or not. Is it possible for you to schedule another time for me to pick it up this afternoon if none of us has done so? Thank you very much!

Best,
Xingxiu

From: Yang Group_Chem & Biochem <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of OU Chemistry Stockroom <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 1:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ORDER REQUEST

We have an order request ready for pick up.

Your scheduled pickup time is 1:45-2:00.

Thank you!

Stockroom hours M - F 8 am 12 noon 1 - 5 pm. Closed 12 - 1
Stephenson Life Sciences Research Center, Room 1600
101 Stephenson Parkway
Norman, OK 73019

Email address: ouchemistrystockroom@ou.edu

Phone number: 405-325-5561

To unsubscribe from the YANGGROUP_CHEMANDBIOCHEM-L list, click the following link:
https://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?TICKET=NzM3ODMyIHhpbmd4aXVjaGVuQE9VLkVEVSBZQU5HR1JPVVBfQ0hFTUFOREJJT0NIRU0tTBzMj0mOo%2BmL&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the YANGGROUP_CHEMANDBIOCHEM-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(YANGGROUP_CHEMANDBIOCHEM-L,SIGNOFF);