Hi!
Oklahoma State Department of Education has released ESSR II funding.  You may use these funds to extend student learning into the summer!
Oklahoma Writing Project has developed engaging and hands-on literacy summer camps to assist schools in helping students continue learning through the summer days.  Summer Camps will be taught by Oklahoma Certified teachers who are also Oklahoma Writing Project Teacher Consultants.  These Teacher Consultants have been in Oklahoma classrooms with their own students during this pandemic and created session/activities to meet the literacy needs of students.
These camps can be designed specifically for your student and school needs.  We will come to your buildings or conduct virtua;--whichever meets the needs of your students.   Literacy skills are aligned with Oklahoma Academic Standards.

See information below and attached.
If you would like more information about these opportunities--please simply reply to this email.   We can discuss fees and services Oklahoma Writing Project will provide.

Looking forward working with your schools,Audra
Audra Plummer  M. Ed.Co-Director of InserviceOklahoma Writing ProjectUniversity of OklahomaJeannine Rainbolt College of Education338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190Norman, Oklahoma 73019Phone: 405-310-8966
OKWP Office Phone: 405-325-2873FAX: 405-325-7841http://okwp.org

Teachers Teaching Teachers