Keith,

This is a grant process. Technically, I suspect it has to go through Contracts & Grants. That said, the VPR can probably elect to waive overhead for the Club. Who's got a direct personal relationship with the VPR?

I'll try to look up the regulations on grants to see what the skimming process is aligned with, but KIM I think one of us can get that info authoritatively from Tracy, too.

gerry

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 1:08 PM Laws, Peter C. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
More of the same this week ...  Zoom details below.

I started a list of potential project details:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tSiM26qLeTGhMDs2gvh9sKhQzneFWyfA3OrQ2I3YC9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Yes, technically, I am not here today.

--
Peter Laws, BS, MRCP / N5UWY
[log in to unmask] / he, him, his

As a rule of thumb, please DO NOT click links in e-mails. Select, Copy, Paste. Vigilance is the best deterrent of malicious intent!

From: Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Laws, Peter C. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 12:33
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ham Happy Hour - Possible Free Money edition

Yes, there are grants available not only for amateur radio educational activity but club stuff as well ... and we have a big project that needs funding.  More discussion on Zoom later.  I hear the ARRL SM may be there as well.  Never know.  Also, ballooners.  Hopefully the latter will regale us with stories. :-)

1600 CDT ...

Join Zoom Meeting

https://oklahoma.zoom.us/j/97079324739?pwd=Y2hacGRVcGtmUGsycnRBRldKbjdxUT09

Meeting ID: 970 7932 4739

Passcode: hamradio

--
Peter Laws, BS, MRCP / N5UWY
[log in to unmask] / he, him, his

As a rule of thumb, please DO NOT click links in e-mails. Select, Copy, Paste. Vigilance is the best deterrent of malicious intent!

--
Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS