From: Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Kim Elmore <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 8:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Ham Happy Hour - Possible Free Money edition

I learned today that to avoid OU overhead charges, our grant needs to request a MINIMUM of $5000.

Get crackin'!

73,

Kim N5OP

On 4/9/2021 12:33 PM, Laws, Peter C. wrote:
Yes, there are grants available not only for amateur radio educational activity but club stuff as well ... and we have a big project that needs funding.  More discussion on Zoom later.  I hear the ARRL SM may be there as well.  Never know.  Also, ballooners.  Hopefully the latter will regale us with stories. :-)

1600 CDT ...

Join Zoom Meeting

https://oklahoma.zoom.us/j/97079324739?pwd=Y2hacGRVcGtmUGsycnRBRldKbjdxUT09

Meeting ID: 970 7932 4739

Passcode: hamradio

--
Peter Laws, BS, MRCP / N5UWY
[log in to unmask] / he, him, his

As a rule of thumb, please DO NOT click links in e-mails. Select, Copy, Paste. Vigilance is the best deterrent of malicious intent!