Bob Palmer, the Associate VPR, might be a more familiar voice/possible advocate, in the VPR office.

-Keith

From: Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kim Elmore
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 10:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ham Happy Hour - Possible Free Money edition

If all else fails, I'll discuss it with Dean Moore directly and see what he says. Also, I've no qualms about contacting Dr. Diaz de la Rubia myself and broaching the subject directly. But I prefer to exhaust the "proper channels" before I go over anyone's head.

In the meantime, start crunching the numbers and adding up the $. Everything will be in a spreadsheet of some kind and if we can simply fill in the blanks, the magic numbers will be revealed to The Deserving.

73,

Kim N5OP