From: Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Laws, Peter C. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 2:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ham Happy Hour - "OMG it's almost over" Edition.

Grant proposal put off until 8/1 window (ARDC has a LOT of money).

Offer still stands:   "It's crunch time, I know, and if you are a student and you join the Zooming and if Professor Hays also​ joins the Zooming, I will mute his mic​ if he talks about assignments or projects or exams. :-)"

1600 CDT ...

Join Zoom Meeting

https://oklahoma.zoom.us/j/97079324739?pwd=Y2hacGRVcGtmUGsycnRBRldKbjdxUT09

Meeting ID: 970 7932 4739

Passcode: hamradio

Peter

--
Peter Laws, BS, MRCP / N5UWY
[log in to unmask] / he, him, his

As a rule of thumb, please DO NOT click links in e-mails. Select, Copy, Paste. Vigilance is the best deterrent of malicious intent!