OSCER users,

The issue is resolved, and login and dtn node logins
are now working normally for all.

Although we don't think we've lost of batch jobs,
as a precaution, if you're on /home #1, please check
your running and pending batch jobs, just in case.

You can find out whether you're on /home #1 with the
following command:

df  ~

The output will show either home1.oscer.ou.edu or
home2.oscer.ou.edu.

If you have any trouble, please contact us at

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Henry