OSCER Users:
Schooner is back in full production.

Should you need any assistance please let us know by emailing [log in to unmask].

Our goal is to make OSCER systems even better!

The OSCER team.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 12:23 AM David Akin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
OSCER Users:
On Schooner, job startup is currently degraded. Some compute nodes are having trouble looking up /home directory location at job start. Those specific compute nodes have been marked offline during our troubleshooting session. We currently estimate approximately 10am today before Schooner is in full production.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave