Dear Lorraine had no idea what she was signing on for 6 years ago when I stood at her office door and asked her if she would be interested in taking on the newsletter with Marlene! She responded with her typically positive, enthusiastic “sure!” And the rest is history.

Just as expected, they truly were the dynamic duo and not only tackled the task of reimagining the newsletter and making it their own design, but curated the news of the chapter by drawing out and highlighting the meaningful stories that make SCC the best region ever!

To you both, tremendous thanks and a job well done.

Michele
Past President 2017