Calling All Quilters!

Dear SCC colleagues,

We've got seven quilters on board to donate armadillo quilt blocks for our special armadillo raffle quilt-and we're still putting out the call for more! The more blocks we get, the bigger and better the raffle quilt will be! We have every state in the SCC region represented, except New Mexico. New Mexico quilters, where are you? We need New Mexico represented on our quilt too!

As a reminder, the Fundraising Committee is looking for quilters willing to contribute one to two armadillo quilt block(s) each for a group quilt for the 2023 raffle. Once you volunteer, we'll send you the pattern and instructions; you'll make your own unique patchwork armadillos (no paper piecing required); and then you'll send your blocks to Sara Ann Stinson for assembly and quilting by August 1. The resulting work of art will be raffled off at our 2023 annual meeting in New Orleans.

Please contact Sara Ann at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information and to get involved.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D987FD.22A0CEE0]

Susan C. Steelman, MLIS, AHIP        <')))~
Professor | Head of Education & Research Services
UAMS Library
U. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
501.686.6737 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
SCC/MLA  [Chair-Fundraising Comm (2022-2023)]