Dear SCC/MLA Group Members,

I hope this email finds you all well. As we approach SCC/MLA's 50th anniversary, the Fundraising Committee is thrilled to announce a special project that pays homage to our shared history while supporting a worthy cause. We are putting together a SCC/MLA Cookbook, a compilation of delicious recipes contributed by our talented members, and we would be honored to include your culinary creations! We invite all members to share their favorite recipes, whether it's a treasured family heirloom, a unique twist on a classic dish, or a culinary masterpiece you've recently discovered. Your contribution will add flavor and diversity to the pages of our cookbook, reflecting the rich tapestry of our community.

To make this project a resounding success, we kindly request your participation by submitting your recipe(s) by Sunday, August 27, 2023. You can submit your recipe contributions to https://createmycookbook.com/groups/h3PCaFG8v. If you have multiple recipes, please submit each recipe separately to help us manage the submissions efficiently.

Here are a few suggestions when sharing your recipes:

By contributing your recipes, you will not only showcase your culinary skills but also commemorate our organization's 50 years of growth, camaraderie, and shared achievements. Once the cookbook is complete, we will notify you about its availability for purchase, and we encourage you to spread the word among your family, friends, and colleagues.

The SCC/MLA Cookbook will serve as a timeless keepsake, documenting not only our love for food but also the vibrant spirit of our organization over the past 50 years. This project provides a wonderful opportunity for us to come together as a community, celebrate our milestone anniversary, and contribute to the continued success of SCC/MLA. Your involvement will play a crucial role in preserving our legacy and ensuring the continued success of SCC/MLA.

Thank you in advance for your support and enthusiasm! If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We eagerly await your delicious recipes!

Warm regards,

The SCC/MLA Cookbook Working Group

Emme Lopez, [log in to unmask]
Kay Strahan, [log in to unmask]