Hello colleagues,

The TMC Library in Houston, Texas is excited to announce hiring for a new Liaison Librarian position with our Research & Instruction team. (Please excuse the cross postings, we’re sharing widely.)

The salary range is $56,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year (commensurate with experience) with a hybrid work schedule, and new/early career librarians are encouraged to apply.

For complete details and how to apply, visit: https://library.tmc.edu/employment/.

If you have any questions about the TMC Library or Houston, Texas, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks,

Katie

Katie Prentice, MSIS, AHIP (she/her)

Executive Director, TMC Library

1133 John Freeman Blvd. #100

Houston, Texas 77030

Direct: 713-799-7177

 https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4276-6058

Follow the latest TMC Library news on Facebook or Instagram.
Subscribe to the TMC Library Newsletter for monthly updates via email.