Hello SCC friends and colleagues,

We’re excited to be moving forward with a new issue of South Central Connection. Our goal is to share a small issue by the end of August, although with the transition and depending on the number of submissions, the release date may be closer to the meeting.

Speaking of the meeting, as we all know, we are once more getting together earlier than we have traditionally. Due to the accelerated timeline, please provide any submissions you’d like to see in the newsletter no later than August 11. Submissions and any questions can be sent to [log in to unmask].

We look forward to being able to share your submissions and to many bon temps with you all in New Orleans!

See you soon,

The South Central Connection Editorial Board (Becky Blanton, Jamie Dougherty, Lynn Hamilton, Tara Malone, Shari Clifton)