Hi everyone, the Research & Education Department in the Medical Sciences Library at Texas A&M University is growing, so I am sharing information about our open positions in several forums.
Thanks for being patient with cross-posting.
We are currently recruiting for 3 positions:

  *   2 Assistant Librarians<https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMU_External/job/Research---Education-Librarians--Multiple-Locations-_R-063912>, one in Round Rock, TX and one in College Station, TX; these are entry-level positions
  *   1 Associate Librarian<https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMU_External/job/Houston-Campus-Librarian--Associate-_R-063915> in Houston, TX; this requires 5 years of experience
Successful candidates will become part of a highly collaborative team, partnering to deliver quality library instruction and services to distributed user groups.
You can see the postings<https://library.tamu.edu/about/employment/librarian_opportunities.php> on our website. We're also hosting informational sessions via Zoom:

  *   Wednesday, July 26, 2023, at 1pm Central<https://tamu.libcal.com/event/10996549>
  *   Monday, July 31, 2023, at 10am Central<https://tamu.libcal.com/event/10996728>
Please consider registering to learn more about the Medical Sciences Library, the positions, and our campuses!
Feel free to reach out to me with questions about the positions or the process.
Best, Emme
Emme Lopez | Assistant University Librarian
Medical Sciences Library

4462 TAMU | College Station, TX 77840-7896
Office: 979-458-4982 | Fax: 979-845-7493 | www.tamus.edu<http://www.tamus.edu/>

202 Olsen Blvd.
College Station, TX 77843-4462

The Texas A&M University System