Hi everyone, the Research & Education Department in the Medical Sciences Library at Texas A&M University is growing, so I am sharing information about our open positions in several forums.

Thanks for being patient with cross-posting.

We are currently recruiting for 3 positions:

Successful candidates will become part of a highly collaborative team, partnering to deliver quality library instruction and services to distributed user groups.

You can see the postings on our website. We're also hosting informational sessions via Zoom:

Please consider registering to learn more about the Medical Sciences Library, the positions, and our campuses!

Feel free to reach out to me with questions about the positions or the process.

Best, Emme

Emme Lopez | Assistant University Librarian

Medical Sciences Library

emme.lopez@library.tamu.edu

4462 TAMU | College Station, TX 77840-7896

Office: 979-458-4982 | Fax: 979-845-7493 | www.tamus.edu

202 Olsen Blvd.

College Station, TX 77843-4462

The Texas A&M University System