Hello!

I just wanted to remind everyone about our Mayo Drake Student Scholarship Award. This award is for anyone enrolled in a ALA-accredited graduate library school who is interested in a career in medical librarianship. The applicant’s must be residents or attending a school in one of the following states: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Texas.

This award also a student to attend the SCC/MLA Annual Meeting and includes $1,000 for travel/lodging expenses. Please see the attached application form for more information.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me!

Have a great day,

Carole Gruhn, MLS

Medical Librarian

2401 South 31st Street, Temple, TX 76508

254-724-6389

getpreview

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly prohibited and no waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other privilege is intended. No binding agreement on behalf of Baylor Scott & White Health, or any affiliated entity, is permitted by e-mail without express written confirmation by a duly authorized representative of Baylor Scott & White Health.