Hi Norice – wow! 43 years. Congratulations!

I was told that I’ve been at the university of Utah for 24 year as of today. So only 24 more to go.

I’ve added Dana Abbey to this email. She covers New Mexico as one of her three states (also Arizona and Colorado)

I’d like to promote the opening via the MCMLA Listserv if that is cool.

Again, congratulations!

John

John Bramble | Executive Director | NNLM, Region 4 | Eccles Health Sciences Library

University of Utah | Salt Lake City, Utah 84112 | [log in to unmask] | 801.585.9646

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature

Join our listserv - https://news.nnlm.gov/region_4/newsletter-2/