Bela Adela Bass posted this on the SCC/MLA Facebook page, and I am sending it out to spread the word. Sorry for any duplication.

Hello, dancers! So this year we will have an opportunity to get everyone line dance-ready ahead of our closing party. If you'd like to be prepared for the always-popular dancing the night away, Sandra Desjardins put together a great list w/tutorials, see below.

I also heard that we might even have a chance to practice together on the morning of Sat. 9/23! Apparently there will be empty ballroom space that we can use, so please join us.

SCCMLA 2023 Line Dancing Playlist

The Chicken Dance Line Dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BdltUczNIQ

Thanks Bela and Sandra!

David