**Please feel free to share with your community!**

Please join us for a 30-minute webinar that is designed to help students, faculty, and staff advance their research skills and support their scholarly activities. Registration is open to anyone interested in attending. All sessions are recorded, posted on our YouTube channel, and emailed to all registrants (so we encourage you to sign-up even if you can’t attend live!).

VisualDx: A Resource to Behold!

Thursday, September 28, 2023 | 11:00 - 11:30 PST

VisualDx is a diagnostic clinical decision support system designed to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety. Clinicians can build a custom differential diagnosis across general medicine or use the search function to access patient-specific clinical information and medical images. This session will also cover searching by chief complaint, diagnosis or drug reaction, the skin of color atlas, and the curated medical image library.

Presented by:

Alexander Lyubechansky, MA, MLIS

University of Nevada, Reno - School of Medicine

Register Now: https://chsu.libcal.com/calendar/scholarlysnippets/visualdx

Thanks!

-Kyle

Kyle Robinson, MLIS

Electronic and Technical Services Librarian

[log in to unmask];!!GNU8KkXDZlD12Q!7mcxBkiPnXbOQKnxU4NlweLVdIToEj_wtOQnhs2Rpu-Yylo4QtE2d_4FGNSIO0Yaqn0mJRvgjhjKQI6pLpjVy6_02g$">Book an appointment with me

California Health Sciences University

2500 Alluvial Avenue, Clovis, CA 93611

559.325.3600

https://chsu.edu/library/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you may not use, disseminate, copy, or store this message or its attachments. You may be subject to civil or criminal action/penalties for violation of this restriction. Please immediately alert the sender by reply email or by telephone (559) 325-3600 and then delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.