The Network of the National Library of Medicine Region 4 invites applications for health information outreach, programming projects, and professional development opportunities for the states of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.

Past funding awards have helped libraries and organizations develop and implement health information-related outreach and programming, acquire technology that can help patrons gain access to health information, and send staff to valuable training activities.

Application deadline is Nov. 10 for funding between June 1, 2024, and April 30, 2025. Read our NNLM blog post for more information. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

Dana

Dana Abbey, MLS, AHIP
Associate Professor

Strauss Health Sciences Library
Network of the National Library of Medicine, Region 4
Anschutz Medical Campus
12950 East Montview Blvd., Rm. 3101F
Aurora, Colorado 80045

Office: 303-724-2110