Good Afternoon All  SCC Armadillos:

On behalf of the Fund Raising Comm. I can announce – The SCC Store is now open.  You can order Accolades, Armadillo Pins and the Armadillo Pride Ribbon.

ACCOLADES

Honor a colleague or multiple colleagues with Accolades..  Once you get through the order process, put the name and email address of the recipient in the Comments box.

Accolades that have been added will be viewable via the orange link on the left – Armadillo Accolades.

PINS

To purchase pins, click the SCC/MLA Online Store on the right.

To celebrate our 50th Anniversary, this year we are offering 2 very special Armadillo pins.  One celebrates our joint mtg with Southern Chapter in NOLA. It is 1” in diameter with white, grey and blue enamel with gold brass trim.

The second pin is a special design by David Steelman honoring our 50th Anniversary.  It is 1.25” and has purple enamel on the gold brass.

For those who love a bargain we are offering a specially priced bundle of both unique pins for $17.

This year we are again offering shipping for those who can’t make the meeting.

For anyone attending the meeting, you can choose Pick Up as the delivery option.  You can also designate someone to pick up your purchases for you.

This year we will again be cashless.  Only checks, credit cards and electronic payments will be accepted…. Including Apple Pay.

So honor a colleague with an Accolade, add an Armadillo pride ribbon and increase your pin herd by 2!   The SCC Storefront is now open.    https://www.sccmla.org/store

Susan C. Steelman, MLIS, AHIP        <’)))~

Professor | Head of Education & Research Services

UAMS Library

U. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences

SCC/MLA  [Chair-Fundraising Comm (2022-2023)]