From: Distribution list for SCC/MLA members <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Summers-Ables, Joy E. (HSC)
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2023 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: SCC/MLA Newsletter

*EXTERNAL EMAIL: EVALUATE*

Good Morning,

The newsletter looks great, congratulations to the Editorial Team (Lynn, Shari, Tara, Jamie, Becky) on your first issue!

Joy

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Joy Summers-Ables, MLIS AHIP

Director, Robert M. Bird Health Sciences Library

Office of Academic Affairs and Faculty Development

Professor, Graduate College

Chair, Department of Health Sciences Library and Information Management

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers (Why include pronouns?)

Phone: 405-271-2285, opt.5

Fax: 405-271-3297

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://library.ouhsc.edu

Twitter: @ouhsclibrary

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify me by replying to the original message at the listed email address and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communications, including attachments. Thank You.