OSCER users,
We are working to clean all user's scratch directories of older files. With scratch files, the term old is defined as 'older than two weeks'. We just sent out an alert notifying the users who have files in their scratch directory that are older than two weeks.

We won't start deleting the older scratch files until Friday October 6th, even if your email alert said the files would be deleted earlier than that. We want to give you plenty of time to move your files to permanent locations such as OURdisk and OURRstore.

Thanks,
Dave