I hope this email finds you well!

We are excited to inform you about the upcoming Scholarly Snippets webinars scheduled for November. I have attached the Scholarly Snippets flyer for your record. I kindly invite you to share this flyer with your affiliated institution, colleagues, and any interested parties as an invitation to join us for this event. By sharing the flyer, you can help us reach a broader audience and make this event even more impactful.

Please join us for a 30-minute webinar that is designed to help students, faculty, and staff advance their research skills and support their scholarly activities. Registration is open to anyone interested in attending. All sessions are recorded, posted on our YouTube channel, and emailed to all registrants (so we encourage you to sign-up even if you can’t attend live!).

PICO Alternatives

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 | 3:00 - 3:30 PST

Are you looking for alternative strategies for structuring your search? Come learn about alternatives to the PICO (Patient/Intervention/Comparison/Outcome) format, including SPICE, SPIDER, and more.

Presenter:

Kelli Hines, MLIS,

Western University of Health Sciences

Pomona, California

Register Now: https://chsu.libcal.com/calendar/scholarlysnippets/picoalternative

​​​​​​​​​​​_____________________________________________________________________________________

ClinicalKey: A Resource You Can Trust

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 | 12:00 - 12:30 PST

Learn how to navigate ClinicalKey, a clinical search engine and point-of-care database that provides access to thousands of resources, including ebooks, ejournals, clinical overviews, drug monographs, guidelines, multimedia, and patient education.

Presenter:

Alexander Lyubechansky, MA, MLIS
Savitt Medical Library

University of Nevada, Reno

Register Now: https://chsu.libcal.com/calendar/scholarlysnippets/clinicalkey

Please feel free to reach out to the CHSU Library team if you have any questions.

Wen Piedros, MLS
Research and Instruction Librarian

California Health Sciences University

2500 Alluvial Avenue | Clovis, CA 93611