I hope this email finds you well!

We are excited to inform you about the upcoming Scholarly Snippets webinars scheduled for December. I have attached the Scholarly Snippets flyer for your record. I kindly invite you to share this flyer with your affiliated institution, colleagues, and any interested parties as an invitation to join us for this event. By sharing the flyer, you can help us reach a broader audience and make this event even more impactful.

Please join us for a 30-minute webinar that is designed to help students, faculty, and staff advance their research skills and support their scholarly activities. Registration is open to anyone interested in attending. All sessions are recorded, posted on our YouTube channel, and emailed to all registrants (so we encourage you to sign-up even if you can’t attend live!).

Excel Fundamentals Part 1

Tuesday, December 5, 2023 | 10:00 - 10:30 am, PST

If you're new to Excel or looking to refresh your skills, this snippet is designed for you! In Part 1, we will cover essential Excel skills, including navigation, formatting, sorting, filtering, and removing duplicates. Everything you need to become a more confident, efficient, and effective user!

Presenter:

Kyle Robinson, MLIS

Health Sciences Library

California Health Sciences University

Register Now: https://chsu.libcal.com/calendar/scholarlysnippets/excelpart1

​​​​​​​​​​​_____________________________________________________________________________________

Excel Fundamentals Part 2

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 | 10:00 - 10:30 am, PST

If you're new to Excel or looking to refresh your skills, this snippet is designed for you! In Part 2, we will build on our skills with basic tables and data visualization. Everything you need to become a more confident, efficient, and effective user!

Presenter:

Kyle Robinson, MLIS

Health Sciences Library

California Health Sciences University

Register Now: https://chsu.libcal.com/calendar/scholarlysnippets/excelpart2

Please feel free to reach out to the CHSU Library team if you have any questions.

Wen Piedros, MLS
Research and Instruction Librarian

California Health Sciences University

2500 Alluvial Avenue | Clovis, CA 93611