Greetings,

I’m sharing for a friend from the Medical Library Association’s New Member’s Caucus. This is webinar is FREE, please share with other librarians.

The New Member’s Caucus is sponsoring a panel discussion entitled Nurturing a Career as a Medical Librarian: Insights and Advice. Join Emily Rozario, hospital librarian, Emily Gilbert, Information Services librarian, and Shanelle Stephens, Research & Education Librarian, on November 14 at 1 PM EASTERN TIME as they discuss their careers and field questions from the New Members Caucus. Registration is not required, but highly recommended. You may register, and submit a question to be answered live, here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUodOCorDkiE9EGPOVX-w-SpeJqg_r884YC

P.S. This was sent out to several listservs, so if you reply, please do so just to me.

Thanks,

Dede

Dede Rios, MS, PhD, AHIP

(She/Her/Ella)

Director of Optometric & Clinical Library Services

UIW Libraries-Rosenberg School of Optometry

9725 Datapoint Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78229

(210) 930-8688

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0001-2656