OSCER users,

Access to OURdisk and OURRstore is back.

Please alert us if you have any issues with either.

On OURdisk, some users were able to access their files
after an hour, others within as little as a minute.

The OSCER team is still working on other maintenance
tasks that don't directly affect user access.

Henry Neeman ([log in to unmask], 405-245-3823 cell)
Director, OU Supercomputing Center for Education & Research (OSCER)
Associate Professor, Gallogly College of Engineering
Adjunct Associate Professor, School of Computer Science
The University of Oklahoma