Below is an employment opportunity with the University at Buffalo Libraries for consideration and sharing. Apologies for the duplication and cross posting!

Medical and Biomedical Sciences Liaison Librarian, Health Sciences Library Services

As a Medical and Biomedical Sciences Liaison Librarian, you will provide research and teaching support to faculty, staff, students, and researchers in the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. You will join the current Jacobs School liaison in building strategic partnerships within the school through collaboration with faculty and researchers while also providing support to a wide audience of undergraduate, graduate, residency, and fellowship programs. You will be an important part of the Health Sciences Library Services team, which serves users in the five Health Sciences Schools. Please visit the posting link for more details about the duties and requirements, and to apply.

Position Title
Medical and Biomedical Sciences Liaison Librarian, Health Sciences Library Services
Posting Number
F240001
Posting Link
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ubjobs.buffalo.edu/postings/47323__;!!GNU8KkXDZlD12Q!55mV3jk3h5yL-YzTeWM4VMVKgnYJ7Ro5dfJ3zs_eS2MzxCYbikRTapcAczT5TL6XDc2BUdIRe6Q-largWRKLH6hh4f4$ [ubjobs[.]buffalo[.]edu]
Position Type
UUP Faculty

This position is open until filled.  We anticipate filling this position by June 2024.

Based upon qualifications, experience, the University's standards for continuing appointment, and Libraries' standards in librarianship, service, and scholarship, we anticipate appointing you at the rank of Senior Assistant Librarian. You will report to the Head of Health Sciences Library Services and work with librarians and staff across the University Libraries.

The University Libraries is a welcoming multicultural environment that serves an increasingly diverse constituency of patrons. Our employees, services, collections, and policies honor and reflect this diversity and we invite individuals to apply whose perspectives and experiences will enrichen and strengthen our organization.

University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.

Nell Aronoff
Associate Librarian
Liaison to the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
University at Buffalo Libraries
Phone: 716-829-5735