------=_NextPart_000_004B_01BF248C.36E28720

Norman Habitat also has a concession stand reserved for the basketball =
game on November 6th, this Saturday.  They would like us to send 3 to 4 =
volunteers to work from 4:30 to whenever the game is over -- maybe =
9:00pm.  You can sign up for just a couple hours or work the whole time =
-- just let me know if you're interested.  Thanks!
-Rachael =20

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01BF248C.36E28720

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Norman Habitat also has a concession =
stand=20
reserved for the basketball game on November 6th, this Saturday.&nbsp; =
They=20
would like us to send 3 to 4 volunteers to work from 4:30 to whenever =
the game=20
is over -- maybe 9:00pm.&nbsp; You can sign up for just a couple hours =
or work=20
the whole time -- just let me know if you're interested.&nbsp;=20
Thanks!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>-Rachael&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01BF248C.36E28720--