Hi, this is some information to follow up on what we talked about at the meeting last Wednesday.

* We will send a group to work on a house Saturday, October 30th.  The address is ??? and you should be there by 9:00 A.M.  It will go until 3 or 4 in the afternoon, depending on how quickly the work they have for you gets done.  It will be either painting or landscaping.  If anyone has access to landscaping materials (like, you work at Wal-Mart or Home Depot, etc.) please email Lee at Norman Habitat at [log in to unmask].  If anyone needs a ride, let me know, and I'll try to arrange some car-pooling.  They would like about 10-15 people at the site, so if you want to come, please email Bronwynn at [log in to unmask] so we're sure we have a good number of people.

* Would anyone be interested in being our webmaster, or know anyone who might be interested?  Basically, we need someone to keep the website up-to-date, and resolve any email-type problems that come up.

* IMPORTANT: If anyone is interested in participating in Collegiate Challenge (the Spring Break trip) please let me know, and tell me if you have a preference on what part of the country we go to (only vote on this if you're seriously considering going).  There isn't really enough time to discuss this with everyone and come to an agreement, but we will take everyone's preferences into account when we sign up for a location.  The good spots (i.e., warm ones) are going fast, so give me your input on this by Monday the 25th.  The price tends to be around $100, plus a $10 registration fee.  Add to that the cost of food and transportation (gasoline).

Thanks!
-Rachael

P.S. If you'd like to take yourself off this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message:

UNSUBSCRIBE habitat-l

where the last letter is l, not 1.