Hi everyone!  We have a site for the Collegiate Challenge trip the week of March 12th.  It is Lawrence, Kansas, home of KU and about half an hour from Kansas City.  It's about a 5-6 hour drive from here.  We have fifteen spots reserved, and we need a $10 fee (which covers insurance) from everyone who will be going!  Drop it off with me at room 343 Honors House by Wednesday, Nov. 3rd (you can slip it under the door with your name if I'm not there).  The cost for the trip is $75 per person (in addition to the fee), and that can be paid later.  We will receive an information packet from the Lawrence Habitat for Humanity soon confirming the details, but the person that signed us up over the phone said that the cost includes meals, which is unusual!  So sign up soon if you're interested.  Thanks!
-Rachael Dotter